Designed and built to order from our manufacturing facility in Norfolk, UK the Cask Force Cask & Keg Washers are recommended by breweries everywhere.
Rugged, yet simple to operate Cask Force machines accelerate the cleaning process, thus saving money, labour and time. Originally launched in 2010 the range has evolved over the years and with over one hundred and fifty systems sold in the UK, US and Europe we are now one of the leading manufacturers in this sector. Cask Force is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hugh Crane (Cleaning Equipment) Ltd. We have been manufacturing specialist (cleaning equipment) systems across a range of industries for over thirty years.
What makes Cask Force the cleaning system of choice?
- Simple to Operate and MaintainCasks/kegs are placed once, without the need of additional lifting
- Saves TimeFully automated washing process
- Saves WaterRecycled water from the process is cleverly reused minimising usage costs and the environmental impact.
- Reduced ProblemsEradicates the expensive issue of contaminated casks/kegs
- Reduces BottlenecksQuickly restores the supply of clean units to circulation
Simple, thorough, time-saving and cost effective, the Cask Force Range has an unrivaled range of features:
- A simple to operate cask washing system
- Control Panel with Status LED’s
- Powerful initial rinse to casks/kegs
- Hot caustic wash
- Thorough final rinse with steam sterilisation as an option
- Washes 18 gallons (Kilderkin), 9 gallon (Firkins), pins and kegs
- Electric or Steam Heated
- Stainless steel base frame and tilting bed
- Stainless steel precision spray heads
- Water heater and dry run protector
- Two holding tanks with level control.
- Out with the old…. in with the NEW
- Cask Force delivers whatever the circumstances!
- Cask Force builds relationship with Hawkshead Brewery